Aloha, So I have a few people ask me why I have my medical Cannabis card and one reason is because in 2005 I had a full Patella (knee) reconstruction and if I stand for a prolonged amount of time or use my knee too much it can become pretty painful so I smoke to relief some of that pain and swelling.
Another reason is because in 1999 I had a Traumatic brain injury (TBI) I made a full recovery but the doctor told me there is a slim chance I could have a seizure I only had one since then, what I thought was one in 2010. So I also use it to prevent those just in case. I think cannabis helps with my stress also and if I cannot sleep I smoke sometimes. That is pretty much it, I mainly smoke it for the knee pain.
These are some qualifying conditions to be able to get your Cannabis Medical 329 card in Hawaii.
- Cancer,Glaucoma,HIV/AIDS or the treatment of these conditions;
- Rheumatoid Arthritis;
- Crohn’s disease;
- Multiple Sclerosis;
- Chronic Pain;
- A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces one or more of the following:
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome;
- Severe pain;
- Severe nausea;
- Seizures, including those characteristic of epilepsy; or
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of multiple sclerosis or Crohn’s disease; or
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), effective July 2015.
Thank you for Reading. Aloha