Recently I had some bad health issues from smoking Medical Marijuana with Pesticides in it. It wasn’t stuff I grew but some I got from a friend.
Health Effects from Pesticide poisoning:
- Stomach Burning from over active acids
- Stomach Ache
- High Blood Pressure
- Gastric Issues
- Eye twitches
- Skin Rashes
Let me explain why pesticides can effect our health once its in our system Pesticides quickly kill good Flora the beneficial bacteria in our Gut. Once the good bacteria’s are killed off your body looses a main defense against the bad germs once this happens it compromises our immune system and makes it harder to fight off the parasites, pathogens, viruses Etc.
What you can do to strengthen your good Flora in the gut:
- Probiotics or Yogurts -Aids in maintaining healthy intestinal flora.
- Broccoli and other cruciferous vegetables -Kale, cabbage, and cauliflower.
- Artichokes – Good sources of inulin.
- Bananas – Restores health of the bacterial community, may reduce inflammation also helps with stomach barrier and lining.
- Blueberries & Cranberries – Destroys bad gut bacteria’s and is a good antioxidant.
- Beans – Strengthens your intestine cells and improves absorption of nutrients and helps with weight loss.
- Fermented plant-based foods – Sauerkraut, kimchi, tempeh, and soy sauce. (Improves intestinal health and immune functions)
- Electrolytes – Helps replenish lost fluids inside the gut and body.
- Turmeric – Fights bad bacteria’s in Stomach also aids in other health issues.
- Garlic – Needs to be eaten raw to reap the benefits but it kills Parasites antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral. (Ask your Doctor before using)
- Coconut Juice – Heals Stomach Ulcers also good for dehydration.
- Cayenne Pepper – Dulling Stomach Ulcer pains and helps heal them.
- Raw Honey – Reduces inflammation and soothes the stomach lining and also helps heal the injuries.
If you ever feel sick to your stomach after smoking this may be the reason so discontinue use and get another supplier for your Cannabis Medicine. I am not a Medical Doctor or had any medical training if you are seeing a Doctor for this issue or any other related issue its important to follow their directions and take the Meds they prescribe to you. I made this article to share my own experiences with others. Thank you for reading any input is appreciated. Take Care & Aloha!